Wednesday 8 August 2007

Advertising quotes

I have spent far too much time this afternoon looking for positive quotes about advertising. You wouldn't think it would be that difficult.. and it isn't, if you want something negative!

The only remotely interesting ones I have found are:

"Advertising is the foot on the accelerator, the hands on the throttle, the spur on the flank that keeps our economy surging forward."

And my personal favourite:

"Advertising is the most fun you can have with your clothes on."

I wish someone important would say something nice about advertising. Go on, surprise me.

2 comments:

Will said...

I quite like some of the negative ones though - especially the Raymond Chandler quote:

"Chess is as elaborate a waste of human intelligence as you can find outside an advertising agency."

Btw, I thought I should let you know about my new bloggy thing - Ad Grads (http://adgrads.blogspot.com). Shoot me an email if you'd like to get involved (william.humphrey at yahoo dot com).

Cheers,

Will

Kamagra Oral Jelly said...

I do thank you for your supreme dedication in wanting to help people with this problem, and appreciate your efforts in giving information on this illness.