Friday 7 September 2007

The Battle of Big Thinking

I have a flyer for the 3rd Annual Branded Content Forum on my desk. It looks really interesting. So I am going to go.

In my time at the IPA, I've been lucky enough to go to loads of interesting conferences and seminars. Not only have they helped me do my present job, but have filled my head with all sorts of random facts and ideas, which will hopefully be useful in the future.

The one conference which I'd love to go to is 'The Battle of Big Thinking'. I've heard it was great last year, but I haven't managed to get hold of a ticket for it yet ...to go there will be one of my New Year 2008 resolutions, I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

check out

http://youtube.com/user/newbigthinkers

for details of this year's big thinkers.

Adtishoo! said...

Brilliant! I'm unsure as to whether the Gran or Camp Stylist are my favourite! Thanks.