Monday 18 June 2007

Fantastic Four

When my brother and two of his friends descended on me this weekend, there was one thing I had to show them - the London Eye. I love it and they loved it. We managed to see the Trooping of the Colour from 450 ft...

I had read about the promotion of the latest 'Fantastic Four' film on the wheel, but not actually seen it. I thought it was quite impressive, and it certainly had everyone in my pod, especially the children, talking about the film.

The London Eye is a very powerful space in terms of advertising if used sensitively and intelligently. Red Nose Day, with the Eye lit up in red, was a particularly successful example.

One concern I do have is, will charity messages be as strong if Hollywood blockbusters can also use the Eye? Does this argument fall down when the BA brand association with the Eye is taken into consideration?

2 comments:

Billy B said...

Lovely ppost

Billy B said...

Thhis is a great post