Wednesday 2 May 2007

Newspapers and Creativity

I went to the NMA Newspapers and Creativity event yesterday. The sun was shining, The Mall was its most picturesque and London and I were best friends...until I began sneezing incessantly. Tree pollen. Rather spoilt the moment.

Once my sneezing fit had passed, I entered the ICA and enjoyed the afternoon. The results of the NMA's research were impressive and very positive for newspapers.

However, I had one reservation and, had I been brave enough to speak out, I would have pointed out that the study appears to be based on full page, full colour newspaper ads.

Can the client, who can only afford the "blink and you'll miss it" small print at the bottom of page 30 expect the same results? I'm sceptical.

1 comment:

Fireplace Repair Oceanside said...

Very nice bblog you have here